Home Health Visitor (1 Position-Full Time)
Ref: GHU 006/2020
Global Health Uganda (GHU) is a registered not-for-profit, limited liability company with the mission to promote child health by conducting and facilitating quality and relevant research in child health, neurodevelopment and interventions.
GHU is inviting applications for the following positions for the MIND STUDY based in Jinja.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
a) Carry out home visits to study participants as per protocol.
b) Ensure completeness of study related forms.
c) Courier collected samples to the appropriate laboratory.
d) Document the physical locations and addresses of all study patients for purposes of follow up.
e) Responsible for reminding study participants about their appointments and to trace those who miss their follow up appointments.
f) Carry out some physical examinations on the study participants.
Skills and Person specifications:
• The ideal candidate should possess at least a Diploma in Nursing or any other relevant course.
• Must have experience in a research work setting.
• MUST be able to ride a motorcycle and possess a valid riding permit.
• MUST be fluent in Lusoga and other local languages used in the area.
• Should have done a form of GCP with an updated certificate.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Personal integrity, flexible attitude and proactive.
• Excellent organization and planning skills with ability to handle work in an efficient manner.
Interested candidates who fully meet the above requirements should submit a detailed CV, a TYPED cover letter, all necessary academic documents and the contact details of three work related referees all in one PDF document addressed to the: Human Resource Officer, Global Health Uganda, P.O BOX 33842, Kampala, Uganda.
Please send your application to the email email@example.com not later than November 15, 2020 by 5:00pm.
We appreciate your application however; only short-listed candidates will be contacted. If you have not been contacted within two weeks of the closing date, we regret that your application has been unsuccessful.