SOME OF OUR COLLABORATING INSTITUTIONS
- Indiana University -IU
- University of Minnesota -UMN
- Michigan State University – MSU
- University of Michigan – UMICH
- University Health Network
- Royal College of Paediatrics & Child Health –RCPCH
- Kenya Paediatric Association –KPA
- College of Health Sciences Makerere – CHS/MUK
- Sites: Mulago, Jinja, Tororo, Kanungu, Soroti, Mbale, Gulu, Hoima, Bwindi, Lira, Kawolo, Masaka, Mbarara
- Labs: IDI, MUWRP, JCRC, MO-Lab
- Partners: MU-CWR, IDRC
WHO CAN COLLABORATE WITH US
- Those seeking to conduct research that is line with our mission. Research objectives need to be clearly defined.
- Persons affiliated to or funded by reputable institutions
- Those willing to respect and uphold our core values in the conduct of their research
- Individuals who have obtained research funds and are seeking for an organization to collaborate with in executing their research activities.
- Local and international PIs with good reputation and clean track record especially in regard to research conduct.
GHU is here for you. Do you have a grant and are looking for where to start to implement your program? We will help you with all the necessary infrastructure, right from approvals, staff recruitment, accountability reports etc.